Carefully processed results delivered within a tight timeframe
When a prominent transport organisation conducted a public consultation exercise that incorporated a wide range of activities, the results were overwhelming. They came to us for help to process over 5000 submissions (including a range of different types of feedback), collate them into a submissions database, and put them in a consistent format so they could be easily analysed and responded to. Results were needed in double quick time.
Our job was to:
- receive and process 1820 odd online submissions
- manage pro forma and petition submissions (3386 in total) and manually
enter these into a database
- receive detailed letter and email submissions and data enter them into the
spreadsheet in the correct format
- analyse and convert all feedback data into a consistent format so the
project team could easily identify the community’s views and needs
- regularly conduct internal QA checks to ensure accuracy and consistency
A large amount of data was handled with a great degree of accuracy, and delivered with quick turnaround. Our work made it easier for the client to understand the public’s input, needs and ideas so they could take the appropriate action. The client now regularly calls on us to do similar work knowing they can rely on accurate, efficient and fast data processing.
We were extremely pleased with the quality of handling and the fast turnaround you achieved on this project. We look forward to working with you and the team in future.
Senior Transport Planner